Thursday, May 29, 2014

LoveBug Creations Day- Smile Layout

Pin It
Hello fellow Lovebugs!!
Connie Can Crop
here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!!

www.lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com 


 This week I have a simple cheery layout for you. I just love playing with my silhouette and Sure Cuts A lot. Check out this really fun font I used!
 
 
My photo mats pop with my favorite color combo of teal and black along with some yummy LBC Rumple Ribbon, I love the Southern Sass Collection and Buttercup looks gorgeous on these mats! 

 Items used to create my layout:
Buttercup Rumple Ribbon from the Southern Sass Collection
Patterned Papers from Stampin' Up
Cardstock
 Silk Flowers and brad
Pop Dots
Border Punch
Smile font from SCAL
Black Ink Pen
Smiley face diecut
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Connie your layout is wonderful. I LOVE your colors. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets