Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #168

Pin It
Hello Divas!!
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/

 
Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!

Ch#168: Sketch Week
Create a card or layout using this awesome sketch:
 

I love this sketch and had so many ideas pop through my head. But this one did it for me!!

Been meaning to make a get well card for sometime and this paper was perfect!

 

 I also used my Dr. Check Up Cartridge for the first time. I adore this broken heart with a bandaid.
And LBC Mama's Mesh makes that bandaid look so real!!! LOVE it!
I guess this could be used for a heartache card too. In either case it is sure to make someone smile.
 

Items used to create my project:

Cardstock
Patterned Paper by Adorn-It
Sequins
Mama's Mesh in Simply White
Dr. Check Up cart

 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 
Looking for my new monthly challenge?
Connie Can Crop Challenge #23
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, June 30th
Pacific Time
My awesome sponsor is..
 

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets