Thursday, August 21, 2014

LoveBug Creations- Julie Nutting Tag

Pin It

Hello Lovebugs!!

http://www.lovebugcreations.net/

 
 
It's my day with another new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!! 

Today I want to share my first ever Julie Nutting Doll Tag!! I think I am a wee bit hooked. She was so much fun to make and I think she is adorable. This tag is full of Prima yummies but topped off with some bright Pink Rumple Ribbon from LoveBug Creations!! 
 

 
Did you see me on Prima Live Friday Night? I was showing her off?
 
Suzy Solorzano West's photo.
 
You can check the video out here.
I am at the very end of the program, 53 minutes in. LOL! It was super fun!!
 

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Great tag! I just got a Julie Nutting doll stamp here not to long ago. Working on a tag right now with her. So many possibilities. So much Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love it - you will adore JN products and the thrill of playing paper dolls - big hugs........Pam

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets