Saturday, February 14, 2015

XOXO CTMH Artbooking Layout

Pin It
Connie Wallenbrock's photo.
 
Hello crafty friends!! I am here today to share with you a gorgeous layout I created using the Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge Artbooking. I love this cartridge and hope to feature a new layout from it every two weeks or so.

 
 
I love that it pulls everything together for you. All you need to do is pick your paper and add some embellishments and your layout is finished! I just love how this one turned out!!
 
Don't have this cartridge yet and want it!! I'd be happy to help you out! Just drop me a message or come by my website http://www.conniecancrop.ctmh.com
 
Other items used:
Authentique Paper and die cuts
cardstock
pop dots
Prima Ink
Prima flower
Bling
Twine
Corrugated cardboard
Floral stems
 
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 
 don't forget this month's fun challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #31
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, February 28th
Pacific Time


3 comments:

  1. Your layouts have been absolutely amazing! How long do they typically take to create?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO. I do have this cart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page to keep some precious photos. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets