Friday, September 4, 2015

Sketchy Saturday

Pin It



 Hello, this is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion, and 
I will be sharing a sketch I found at one of my favorite 
sketches pages: www.pagemaps.com/


I love how this sketch breaks the page in two areas and the 
use of so many 12" strips, ideal for the may border stickers 
I have. The banner is also very cute and could go very nicely 
with a banner die, I have from Fun Stampers Journey.  
I haven't though, which pictures to use with it yet, 
for sure a some of my children pictures would go great. 
I will share my take as soon I have it done.

And Say hi.


And please don't forget this month's fun challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #38


due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday, September 30th

Pacific Time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets