Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sketchy Sunday

Pin It


 Hello, this is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion, and 
I will be sharing a sketch I found at one of my favorite 
challenge pages: Scrap our stash

This is a Sketch by Sketch Artist Juliana Michaels 

I used this sketch as inspiration for a display shadow case I made for a silent auction for my children's major fundraising event tomorrow. More details and a picture of my project to be found at my blog page. I ended up using a different sketch completely but I did use this part as inspiration: "must use at least (3) different type of school supplies on your layout". - See more at: http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/2015/09/sketch-challenge-30-with-guest-sketch.html#sthash.F6PSK2AF.dpuf



And Say hi.


And please don't forget this month's fun challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #38


due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday, September 30th

Pacific Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets