Sunday, November 29, 2015

Question of the Week

Pin It




Remember.. I want you to answer the question in the comment section too!
AND
if  you have a question to ask for an upcoming week add that in the comments too, if you ask a question and I use it you will win a prize!!


Here's this week's question...
With Thanksgiving just this past week, What are you Thankful for?

Connie- I am thankful for so much! First to wake up everyday!! I am thankful for my family and my friends, for my furry (and not so furry) children, for my wonderful Design Team, for Jesus and the power of prayer. And for all of you that inspire me to have this blog and keep on crafting!

Angela am most thankful for my husband allowing me to be a stay at home mom so I can be involved with my boys school/sports/life to the fullest. I volunteer way too much at their school but wouldn't have it any other way.

VeronicaMy husband, my children, and my parents. Then good health (even with a cold), good jobs, love my house, good friends.

DaphneI am thankful to have a wonderful man in my life who loves me. I am also thankful that I have 3 wonderful children who have become terrific adults. I am am also so thankful for all my extra kids that have come into my life over the years. I wouldn't trade any of them!!

ok, It's your turn to answer!!


One more day to enter!!! Hurry!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #40
due 11:59 P.M. Monday November 30th
Pacific Time

3 comments:

  1. I am Thankful for my for my husband, kids, grandchildren, and daughter-in-laws and all my other family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family and friends, a warm home, my co-workers, my life! I have been so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm most thankful for husband and family! Everything else fits right in to be thankful for as well!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets