Sunday, June 5, 2016

Question of the Week

Pin It





Remember.. I want you to answer the question in the comment section too!
AND
if you have a question to ask for an upcoming week add that in the comments too, if you ask a question and I use it you will win a prize!!

Here's a non-crafty question for you this week...

 I'm sick with a really bad summer cold. Please tell me what are some of your remedies to help beat the summer sickies.

Connie- I'm the one who's sick...and have no answers!

Angela- I always put Vicks Vapo-rub on my feet at night with socks. Helps kill my cough in the morning. And NyQuil. Lots and lots of NyQuil.
Veronica – My go to remedy is honey with lemon, but eucalyptus tea might be better for you.

Kim- For many years I suffered from summer colds and just put up with it without doing anything. One such cold coincided with a routine doctor's appointment and he told me I didn't have a cold at all...what I really had was allergies and it was causing post nasal drip and the resulting cough. I was hard pressed to believe him because my symptoms were classic "cold", but I tried the Astelin Pro Nasal Spray he gave me and, darned if it didn't work like a charm! I swear by that stuff now!


Okay, it's your turn to answer!!

And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #47
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday June 30th
Pacific Time

4 comments:

  1. Kim that is exactly what I have. My doctor told me that I had been to their office 5-6 times in the last year and a half. He told me that it was allergies. His recommendation was take Claritin, ALegra or Zyrtec everyday and use some type of nasal spray like Nasacort three times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds crazy but I swear it works. I have to sing a lot in church and with my choral classes at school. I noticed that whenever I had a cold and cough, singing helped to loosen up my sinuses and to bring up phlegm so I could get rid of it. I got over the cold much more quickly.

    Here is my question:

    I have been wondering how crafters manage to bring their supplies with them when they fly. I have read that liquid things and anything that could be used as a weapon are not allowed. Obviously craft knives and tool in one produtcs etc could be used in that way. Is that only for carry-on
    luggage or does that apply to ALL luggage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer colds are the worst. Chicken soup, 3 ply Kleenex, Vick's vapor rub and a good nose spray. Plus a spouse to give you a little more TLC than normal.

    My question is why can't we have any really good TV programs like we used to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Bunny that is a good question! But I am not sure my DT can answer that. My family actually watches some older networks on our cable where they play all the old shows from the 80's, 70's and 60's

      Delete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets