Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sketchy Saturday

Pin It



 Hello, this is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with this sketch I found in the web. It is from Everything-about-scrapbooking.com. It is a sample from this book:  63 Double-Page Scrapbook Sketches.






When I saw this sketch, I thought immediately about Connie's challenge this month, because you can use circles to participate in Let the Freedom ring besides or instead of using red, white and blue.

I hope you enjoy this sketch and decide to use it, please comment with a link to your page for us to compliment your work.


And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:



due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, June 30th


Pacific Time

Have wonderful weekend,



1 comment:

  1. You're right, Veronica, it would be perfect. I also like it because you can pack a lot of pictures in it without it looking over-crowded.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets