Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Brain Freeze- PCW Day

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!
This is Connie with Connie Can Crop and I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.

It is HOT HOT HOT here is So Cal!! So this cute teddy bear is bringing on the summer fun! For this layout I used Paper Crafting World's Bear with Popsicle Cut File. This file is available for only $1.99 in the PCW shop.


 I used my Cricut Explore to cut the all my pieces and inked the edges!!
I also decided to add a slurpee from my Cricut files to the title (is not included with the cut file).



I finished off this layout off with some basic borders in fun prints, lots of pop dots, and some sparkles! Now for some Summer fun photos of the kiddos drinking slurpees on 7-11 day!!


Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:

Connie Can Crop Challenge #48
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday July 31st
Pacific Time

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute layout, Connie. Love the colors and I sure would like a lick of that popsicle.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets