Wednesday, July 13, 2016

PCW Day You're the Bomb!

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!
This is Connie with Connie Can Crop and I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.

I know that the 4th of July is over (and I really don't send cards out for the 4th anyway), so I decided to turn this awesome firecracker card in to a fun any day themed card using some Close to my Heart stamps and the Boom Firecracker Cut File. This file is available for only $1.00 in the PCW shop.


 I used my Cricut Explore to cut the card shape of an Octagon. And layered a few mats. I decided to create a fun fireworks background on my white paper with my CTMH stamp set. It is perfect!!


I finished off the inside of this card too by adding another set of firecrackers, some background stamping and the sentiment "You're the Bomb!" Now I can send this to any one of my amazing friends or sisters!!



Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:

Connie Can Crop Challenge #48
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday July 31st
Pacific Time


1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets