Sunday, August 7, 2016

Question of the Week

Pin It

Remember.. I want you to answer the question in the comment section too!
AND
if you have a question to ask for an upcoming week add that in the comments too, if you ask a question and I use it you will win a prize!!
Today's question
- Is there a technique you haven't tried yet but have been wanting too? Maybe something out of your normal box?
 
Angela-  Probably so basic but I am so afraid to try those awesome box cards! they intimidate me on every level! And I love how the layered stamped images looks on cards...again, something I'm afraid of trying (and they are probably both so basic!)
Veronica – I would love to use the Finnabair rust-antiquing technique using her pastes. I bought the pastes last month. It could be messy, thus, I am still thinking about it before using it.
 
Kim- The first thing that came to mind...I have been wanting to work more with vellum and acetate. I bought all the supplies I need and they're sitting here waiting to be used. I seem to be better at stocking up for new techniques than trying them. There are lots of other techniques I'm interested in, but they're messy...and I hate getting messy!

Connie- For me I really want to learn how to quill and make 3D flowers look more realistic. I am not very good at rolling flowers. I need to practice! I bought tons of quilling supplies but just can't figure it out. LOL! I need to watch some videos and find the time! Other than that I think I have played with most mediums...taking art in college recently helped me discover that getting messy is fun!
 
Got a question for us...don't be shy, ask us!!

And don't forget to check out the this month's challenge!!
 

Connie Can Crop Challenge #49
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday August 31st
Pacific Time

1 comment:

  1. I want to try to cut vinyl on my Cricut. I bought some vinyl but have not attempted to use as of yet. Have a Bee-utiful day from Central TX!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets