Friday, December 2, 2016

Welcome New Design Team Members

Pin It

Once again I am so blessed to have so many amazing followers!! And even more blessed that I had so many wonderful ladies apply for my second design team call!!
This was by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I had so many talented women from all over the globe apply and I wish I could have brought you each on. In a perfect world that would have been awesome! But I had to carefully process through all the entries and select who I thought would fit in with the team the best for now. Don't worry though, I will be showcasing these other lovely ladies and their gorgeous work as guest design team members very soon!! So everyone is a winner in my book!

Now please help me in welcoming my newest Design Team members to Connie Can Crop!!
(In no Specific Order)



"I've been using making cards and scrapbook pages for over 20 years. I am a stay a home mom to a 7 year old daughter and a retired husband. We live in Central Florida."



"I have been scrapbooking since 1999 and loving every minute of it. I took up photography to grow my scrapbooking, which is why I started to blog. I want to share my ideas and get ideas from fellow scrapbookers just like me!"


"I have been a paper crafter since 2006, I really enjoy learning and trying out new techniques, card folds, upcycling, and making 3D projects.

In July 2012 we packed up our house and moved from Michigan to the high desert in Arizona which was a huge change for us.

I have a Cricut Expression, Cameo, Cuttlebug and an eBosser as well as dies, stamps, papers, inks, etc. It seems like I’m always working on something or other and if my hands aren’t covered with either ink, glue or a combination of both then I must be sick. I really enjoy being on design teams it gives me a chance to see so many wonderful projects by both fellow team members as well as the challenge entries.

Winning the grand prize in Cricut’s, “Extreme Font” challenge with my, “Route 66 Bouquet” was a huge boost to my ego. When I won 3 Blue Ribbons (I entered 3 cards) at the 2016 Mohave County Fair my head really swelled but I think that I have it in check now."


And returning for a second year are:

Kim Venezia- DT Coordinator

Kim has been involved in paper crafting for many years, having been introduced to it when a friend visited Kim in the hospital and brought her scrapbook along. Kim was so impressed with that scrapbook, it inspired her to begin scrap booking while recuperating. But what started out as something to fill empty hours turned into a real passion and she has been playing with paper in one form or another ever since. She lives with Katy, her Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, who supervises Kim’s comings and goings and is the namesake of Kim’s blog. 




My name is Angela Corcoran and I am a stay at home mom full time, crafter in between. I have 3 boys (hence, 3crazymonkeys!)- Jayce is 11, Logan is 10 and Aiden is 8. They keep me on my toes at all times! I started off scrapbooking when Jayce was born, and have kept growing! Now, I get the privilege of making things for others and I love doing that! 




I am a part time stay at home Mom, part time crafting instructor, and part time home office manager for my husband business. I love to create using new techniques and innovative products. I try to include pictures in most of my projects, since I practically started as a scrapbooker, then moved on onto other paper crafting areas. Furthermore, I enjoy participating in on-line challenges to get out of my creative box, thus creating for Connie Can Crop will be a fun way to achieve further inspiration and to meet more fellow fun paper crafters.

Congrats ladies! I am so excited to work with you! We have some exciting things in store for you here at Connie Can Crop!! Be sure to check out their blogs and see how talented these awesome ladies are!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the newest DT members!!! I can't wait to work with each and every one of you!! Will be an amazing year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, ladies. We are so happy to have you join us and I can't wait to see what you create for us each month. I know you will have lots of fun. It's so nice to put a face to a name and learn a bit more about you through your bios!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the new DT! Looking forward to seeing your lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets