Friday, September 8, 2017

My Teacher Rules Blog Hop

Pin It

Welcome to the 
MY TEACHER RULES
Blog Hop

School is in full force across the country and what better way to start the year than to celebrate those amazing educators that make it possible for kiddos to learn so much!
Thank you joining us in a day honoring all the hard working teachers out there!!

But first I would like to take a moment to ask you all to pray for our friends waiting for Hurricane Irma!! I hope everyone stays safe!!

Connie Can Crop is the beginning of this back to the books blog hop

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have an awesome sponsor for this month!
One lucky winner will win $20 in SVG images of your choice

Be sure to check out her shop online HERE
Visit her on facebook HERE


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 9/13/17
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

It's time to get schooled!


As you may or may not know I am in the process of an unexpected move. So my project I wanted to create did not quite happen!
I wanted to create a special back to school gift for one of my dearest friend Sherry Weber, who just happens to be an amazing 5th grade teacher! She was my son's teacher at Kathy Binks. That's how we met! I just adore her!! She loves to decorate her classroom with crafty bright projects and I wanted to make one she include. So it's not made yet but here is a photo of what I plan to make her when I am unpacked and settled in.


I did manage to create a simple layout of my son's second favorite teacher at Kathy Binks!
Miss Dawson was perfect for our first experience in public school. Jacob was pretty scared to start a new school after daddy lost his job. But Miss Dawson made everything ok! He really loved her as did I. Great teachers make all the difference in the world!


Finally I want to give a shout out to my favorite teacher from High School many moons ago!
Mr. Chappel was awesome!! I still remember him like it was yesterday! He made science so much fun! I still have an immense love for science and I really think Mr Chappel contributed to it!

No automatic alt text available.



Now hop on over ANGELA
Here's our amazing line up in case you get lost:

13 comments:

  1. I love your crayon wreath and the simplicity of your layout! Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that wreath WILL BE so cute!!! the layout is great and your fond memories of your teacher is very sweet! thanks for hosting! I hope you get settled in soon!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. I have have to do wreath but with my the classroom number or something/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages. I love the crayon wreath, it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wreath! Such a nice idea to use the crayons along with your measuring tape ribbon and block name. Treasure Box Designs is a great sponsor - Love their files!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is adorable and I'm amazed you were able to get it done with everything going on. I do hope you get to make the wreath, it's awesome. Thanks for hosting a great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wreath is such a great idea and Sherry will love it. And your layout is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see that wreath! I have always thought of making one, but never got around to doing it! Hope the move is going well...
    We so far dodged a big bullet with Irma. She shifted to the west so it took my little town out of the cone. Now we are just expecting tropical storm winds (50-80mph)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful wreath, very creative!! Excellent layout!! I hope that you are able to get everything unpacked soon.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wreath will really brighten a classroom. Hope your move went reasonable well. I know they never go quite the way you hope, at least none of my 9 moves ever did... This was a fun hop. So many different kinds of projects, so much creativity. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool layout Connie, and so meaningful, your son will treasure it in the moons to come. Tfs and for hosting this fun blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects, Connie! I LOVE the wreath!!! Thanks for letting me part of another great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your LO! Thanks for putting together just a great hop!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets